Some of my main reasons for wanting to drop the weight and get healthier: (I'm going to try to share new ones weekly)
- I want to feel less heavy
- Some of the best places of scenery require some hiking and I'd like to be more at ease about getting to them
- I don't want to spill over my seat on a plane
- I want to fit into the jeans I have in the closet
- Earned treats - I need to get back to this
WEEK 7 - AUGUST 20-26
This week was recovery mode, again. I went all week after Utah and did well until Friday. Friday started out okay, then it went down hill. I had cookies, prosecco, and beer. I spent Saturday hungover and eating whatever I wanted, which wasn't good for me at all. Live and learn, and above all don't give up.
I find that I need to indulge occasionally, and in between I can do alright. I am weak when it comes to socializing and the if you look at the graphs I didn't log on the weekend or even the end of Friday because I was ashamed and couldn't keep up.
I was out of town for work, again, and I ate well while out. I had salads for dinner and appropriate levels of calories for most lunches. I ran one day, but had no running beyond that. I'm falling behind, I know, and I need to get back to it. I can do it. As you will see in the weight graph, I went back on track after Utah and leveled out but then gained after the weekend binge when I weighed myself Sunday.
- I'm intermittent fasting - I would normally eat between 11 & 7, but I've been getting back to the hotel after 7 for work and eating late which throws me off.
- I sometimes have bulletproof coffee on my commute in to work (coffee + butter + MCT oil)
- I'm low carb, usually around 20g net carbs/day
- I'm low calorie, around 1750-1800
- I'm no sugar, ain't got time for sugar
- I avoid artificial sweeteners, mostly - but I've become kind of lazy on this
- I still enjoy food (EVERY DAMN DAY--see weekly favorites below)
- I drink a lot of water
- I am doing Couch 2 5K (C25K app)
CHARTS & INFO
- Zaxby's Blackened Blue Salads w/ Ranch & Diet Coke
- Salami and cheese
- Have I mentioned Diet Coke, damn it I'm back on the sauce
- Brandless cheese puffs - dried & puffed cheeses
- Lunch meats
- I finished week 4 of C25K, barely
- Managed to do alright on the road for work
- Always bouncing back after bad eats
- Will work to do better on the weekends, after this weekend since I'm going to Michigan and will not be in control of everything and have family dinners/drinks ahead. I will not have a crappy time because of something I can't eat
- I will run again, if this week allows... getting back to the hotel late, eating late, etc really throw me off. 12 hour days, including commute to field location is killing my jam.
- Continue to try and not be all messed up from screw ups
CURRENT FACE PHOTO, 8/27/2018
I'm looking a little puffy, but hopefully that subsides this week.